No video image...

Reaction score
I took my p4p to a remote mountain location, and the drone did not transmit an image on the screen ( Iphone 6). Later, I moved to a different location and the drone started working. How come I received " no image transmission" on the top left bar in the the isolated mountain area? The drone connected to more than 12 GPS satellites, yet it did not show anything on the screen. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Have you checked the ribbon cable to make sure its not damaged or popping out?
Yup, everything seems fine. I always transport the drone with a gimbal guard if I'm not using it, and the drone is always in its original case since that is what I use to transport it. It just seemed odd that the no image problem happened out of the blue then worked again all of a sudden. I'm in a humid and tropical place, so can that be a factor?

I think if anything it may just be a software glitch with the app. Has it happened since ?

Reactions: tml4191
I think if anything it may just be a software glitch with the app. Has it happened since ?
It only happened once. I'll just report it here if it happens again; It seems fine now. I was just wondering since it happened out of nowhere.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues