no values on sensors state

Reaction score
hello pilots

ive got something weird to show you.. i like when warming up to see the state before take off as there could be some ferrous matterials underground and i wanna be clear from there..

there have been two times that everything were running ok (even after warming up.. green lights.. home point set.. fpv good.. etc) but there was a lag and i couldnt see any values on state.. was that from the app.. cable or something else that im missing here??

im attaching a pic from another pilot.. cause i couldnt take a screenshot by that time.. is such a delay normal??

thanks..
ps. if you wish i can provide you with logs.. even if i cant see something odd on event stream.. bird is new..

Attachments

• 005202bwfi66zt9zt0fh6j.jpg
    005202bwfi66zt9zt0fh6j.jpg
    564.9 KB · Views: 161
Unless I missed it somewhere, what drone/equipment is this referring to? I don't recognise the photo.

Unless I missed it somewhere, what drone/equipment is this referring to? I don't recognise the photo.
we are in p3 pro/adv section so.. its a p3.. thanks for reminding me that..

its a screenshot from mc settings - advanced - sensors state.. dji go

hello pilots

ive got something weird to show you.. i like when warming up to see the state before take off as there could be some ferrous matterials underground and i wanna be clear from there..

there have been two times that everything were running ok (even after warming up.. green lights.. home point set.. fpv good.. etc) but there was a lag and i couldnt see any values on state.. was that from the app.. cable or something else that im missing here??

im attaching a pic from another pilot.. cause i couldnt take a screenshot by that time.. is such a delay normal??

thanks..
ps. if you wish i can provide you with logs.. even if i cant see something odd on event stream.. bird is new..
I’ve never seen totally blank values in this screen before. Have you done a IMU calibration lately?

I’ve never seen totally blank values in this screen before. Have you done a IMU calibration lately?
yes.. every single calibration is done.. so.. is that weird thing has sth to do with app or usb cable?? back lights are flashing green.. fpv fine.. but.. there is somekind of lag on state.. ive seen two times compass values lagging.. and other two times the whole state unavailable or sth like that.. after a while values come back at normal.. but why is that lag??

I’ve never seen totally blank values in this screen before.
We so often advise people to check those sensor values as part of their normal flight checks, but of course they usually have values. Even if they are 0, indicating a physical issue with the compass, they are still not blank as you’ve noted.

I do recall in my distant and quickly failing memory that we’ve seen blanks reported before. I’d first ask if the AC was connected, but here he has reported everything else, FPV etc, is okay.

Last edited:
when i ve said lag in compass values i meant that they seem stuck somehow (without any warning.. as everything were ok) .. after a while there we go.. everything back to normal.. that lag.. or delay.. or whatever it is.. what is causin it??

reinstalled app
cleared the cache on tablet
swapped usb cable
make sure that antennas were correctly adjusted (drone on the ground.. me close to it.. unececcary but these seconds of delay i wanted to ensure that connection between ac and rc was identical)
every single calibration is done
and swapped sd card as there were many odd things hapenning if a card is about to crash or it needs format.. yeah i know.. it has nothing to do with state laggin..

what else am i missing here?? is that lag ok during warming up proccedure or after it has locked onto a dozen or more sats??

Did you changed the mobile device. Could be something in that.
I have once lost all nav. data and after putting off/on the mobile it was OK.

hello again.. ive wanted to fly today but there was no values on state.. i didnt take the risk even if back lights were green.. i dont know the cause of that.. ive tried to change cable.. swap devices.. ive tried reinstall and isntall the app on both devices.. tried to restart.. but no values.. drone does spin its motors.. it can fly but.. i prefer to have a look on state before taking off.. i feel more secure for my choice for the start up point..

have you ever seen something similar like that??
IMG_20201222_150233.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31