No signal

Reaction score
I was flying my P3P today. It's fairly new, had it for about a 2 weeks, only had time to fly it 4 times. It flew perfectly fine at first, then I landed it and shut it off to put a different nd filter on. When I started it back up its telling me there's no signal and there's no camera feed in the app. All the controls work on the RC, but there's no camera feed and I can't view my previous footage. I restarted my iPhone 6S and tried again but that didn't help. I have the newest firmware on all the devices. Wondering if someone can help me out with this?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I tried that and it's still telling me there's no signal

That happened to me with Android once. Restarted the phone. Some internal video feed service crashed

I tried restarting my phone multiple times and still no luck

I get the same thing AND when I turn on the Go app it has the Pro photo saying turn on camera but when I power up the bird the Go app switches to the Advanced photo as if it's an advanced model.

I had the same problem at first, tried reloading the app. Still didn't work. I had to shut everything down RC, TX & tablet. Once I booted everything back up I would have a signal. But the app would crash and no signal again. Someone had told me to enable the "debugging usb" in the developer settings in my android tablet. I did that and have flown 4-5 times since with no issues.

I agree, power everything down, and end/force quit the app. Reboot if necessary. Then turn on the RC, then the P3, then plug in the USB cable to your phone, then launch the app.

Same problem no signal after latest FW, have researched a fix. Can't find one. Have a P3P...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl