No Realtime Video

Reaction score
I have a Phantom Pro 4, it works great on my Galaxy 7s phone, no problems. I got a Android tablet hoping to get a larger viewing area, but the read time video doesn't work at all. I can take snapshots and it does get a picture but no realtime video at all. I can just move the micro-USB from the tablet to my phone and the real time video works great.

Any thoughts or experience with this?

Hi, the same I have with Huwaei Mate 9 Android 7.0 DJI really has a lot of problems with.its App. Made en China .I am in Japan with my new P4Pro I can't take off.

I have a Phantom Pro 4, it works great on my Galaxy 7s phone, no problems. I got a Android tablet hoping to get a larger viewing area, but the read time video doesn't work at all. I can take snapshots and it does get a picture but no realtime video at all. I can just move the micro-USB from the tablet to my phone and the real time video works great.

Any thoughts or experience with this?
Hi i use samsung A tablet with djigo4 app,,,no problems,,also have galaxy j5 prime phone works well on to,,not sure on all these devices here there everwhere,,hope ya get sorted

Hi, the same I have with Huwaei Mate 9 Android 7.0 DJI really has a lot of problems with.its App. Made en China .I am in Japan with my new P4Pro I can't take off.
Hi gezz that bad,,can u conect to ac ,,etc,,,props spin,,,have u tryed reinstall of dj,,,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl