No Positioning (ATTI)

Reaction score
So I my friend has given me his P3 after he linked his controller to another P3. And then realised the original P3 had a broken link button. Meaning he could not link it back. I have fixed the link button and now have a drone that is able to fly well using GPS. However when I put it into 'anti' mode it keeps giving me the yellow warning on the app, saying 'No Positioning (ATTI)'.

It has no barometer error, I have calibrated the IMU yet it still won't get a fix on the position. I was wondering if anyone else has come across this issue before and if it was an easy fix or even just fixable at all?

(I have updated the firmware the other day to see if that resolved the issue but no luck there, and also I believe the bird has had a crash before, he didn't state it had but with a broken leg on arrival to me, I am guessing it has)

Yeah sorry, my mac likes to auto correct me. I am aware it has no GPS positioning. But is that right then? It will still measure through the barometer and maintain the same altitude? That makes sense to be honest!

However when I put it into 'anti' mode it keeps giving me the yellow warning on the app, saying 'No Positioning (ATTI)'.
You will always get that message when in "Atti". The aircraft will maintain altitude but without GPS positioning. It is highly reccomended that you practice a lot in this mode. At some point, you may need it in flight when ( and if ) the aircraft looses GPS signal. It will switch to that automatically. In a few other circumstances as well.

Reactions: kid kicker
I was aware with what the mode did I was just unsure about the warnings and obviously was sceptical to fly. This is my first drone DJI and my first time using the DJI GO app. Thank you for your quick replies!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT