No pictures/Video Phantom 3 Advanced! Help !

Reaction score
Hi friends!
I'm new on this forum and glad to be ! I have read a lot of you people on this site and on the net have similar problem that me. My phantom 3 advanced was working good and for no reason one day won't take picture and video... For the video, When i push the button on the apps (or on the remote), my screen turns black and grey and for about 8 seconds the image is freezing whitout feedback... After that my feedback is back..

For the pictures its the same, I hear the "click" sound but for about 5-6 seconds the image freeze...
No images or video are saved to my SD card... I have try many SD card...
I have exellent feedback... I'm on the latest firmware.. Some say it could be the ribbon cable even if i have a good feedback... Some say it could be mainboard... Im lost!!
Seems to be a common problem for the phantom 3 advanced... Many post about this problem ...but no one post a solution!!
If anyone already had this problem or have an idea of what it could be please let me know!!!
Thx a lot for the help !!!

My phantom 3 advanced was working good and for no reason one day won't take picture and video
What device are you using? Exactly. Model # etc.....

I doubt a wiring failure would only happen when you push buttons. It would be the app or the SD card. You've tried many. Were they fast/high quality cards? Try shooting lower res.

Also try deleting and reinstalling the DJI app

I use a lg G3 phone... always work well with it... I have a phantom 4 advanced too and i drive it with the same phone...

I have a phantom 4 advanced too and i drive it with the same phone...
Have you had an Android system update recently? Since you have flown the P4? Also, do you have the 16 or 32 gig LG3?

I have the 32 gig lg g3... Yeah i recently do the update to my phone but it was before i bought my p4.. I only have my p4 for 4 days..

My girlfriend have a nexus 5.. I know its not in the compatibility list but i try it anyway and it do the same thing...

Yeah i recently do the update to my phone but it was before i bought my p4
Did you go back and enable developer options? System updates reset some settings at times. Make sure you have developer options enabled and USB Debugging within those options.

And just to throw this out make sure you are using PRE4 DJI Go with the P3. You cant use the same app for both as you should know.

Yeah i know i have both apps on my phone.. But your point...the update of my phone was a good point.. Didnt think about this..

But your point...the update of my phone was a good point.
That is the only thing that has changed, so I suspect that may be at least part of your issue.

But what is strange is that my p4 works perfectly...
If your P4 is working with the updated system, try un-installing the GO4 app. They may not be playing well together on the same device with the new Android system. I have seen it happen before with Litchi.

All my setting in my phone is good..developer option enable. already set good... I just verify. And for the app djigo4 i wasnt had it install in my phone when my problem begun..

It sounds to me that its having issues writing to the sd card. When you power off the AC does the red battery light blink a few times before shutting down?

Yes.. And it seems to record (slow red blink) when i push the recording button but nothing saved to the sd card.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl