no offline maps on smart controller

Reaction score
hello pilots

dont know if its answered before and excuse me for that..

anyways.. i cant find a way of how to download an offline map to my smart rc.. there is a blank window instead of a map and i fly with radar and telemetry.. is there any way to make mapbox show me the map??

latest version running

thanks in advance
xrider

Works with GO 4 same

issue with maps solved.. but now i see greens and lags in video transmition.. no interference messages and status in channel seems fine..

can this issue get resolved via fw refresh??

edit. cant connect smart rc via usb to assistant for some reason to do a fw refresh.. is there another way for that?? thanks

Last edited:
Don't have a smart rc, hope someone has an answer. Usually a lag is from too many apps running on your device but doubt that would be the problem on a s-rc.

Don't have a smart rc, hope someone has an answer. Usually a lag is from too many apps running on your device but doubt that would be the problem on a s-rc.
okay.. found out that fw refresh on a smart rc is gonna be done via sd card.. did that succesfully.. and now it doesnt save the hotspots and i have to put the wifi passwords again.. im really out of ideas of what is goin on.. 🤷

hello again..
it seems that everything odd that im talking about is fw related issue.. fw version is the latest so.. need to try to downgrade and check if screens' functionality comes back to normal.. cant find the previous version.. if sb has it and wish to share it i would really.. really apriciate it..

thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20