No mood picture with my Phantom 3 4k camera.

Reaction score
I am new with DJI Drone. I have a Phantom 3 Professional. Flying is fantastic, the problem i have is with the video-recording. The picture is not smood. It's like the picture is jumping.
What can i do ??

Have a look at this setting.
Makes sure your gimbal mode is set to Follow - not FPV
i-4wNVL6J-M.png

Where is it jumpy? As you view it on your mobile device while you are flying or when you view it on your computer?

What mobile device are you using?

What are your computer specs?

What resolution are you filming in?

I am new with DJI Drone. I have a Phantom 3 Professional. Flying is fantastic, the problem i have is with the video-recording. The picture is not smood. It's like the picture is jumping.
What can i do ??
Turn off video cache. Set to 30 FPS It will be smooth then

Where is it jumpy? As you view it on your mobile device while you are flying or when you view it on your computer?

What mobile device are you using?

What are your computer specs?

What resolution are you filming in?

iPad mini
MacBook pro
I tried 4K 4096x16024 25 and 24
3840x2160 25 and 24
HD 1920x1080 50,48,25 and24

So the problem is viewing the video on your computer? If so your computer may not be able to handle 4k. Should be able to handle 1080 though. So that's odd. What MacBook Pro is it? How old?

Also iPad Mini is not a supported device. Unless it's an iPad Mini 2.

You'll want an iOS mobile device with at least an A7 chip.

What can i do ??
Take of the white foam shipping support piece. It id right behind the gimbal, mine did not have a red warning label on it and it looked like part of the copter.

Thanks everyone, i did some of your suggestions, don't ask me what was helping, i don't know,but i tried again and the video came out smooth and clear.
Thanks again and have a nice day all of you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20