no map

Reaction score
map on lower right corner no longer shows anything but gray screen. If i review flight from flight records map of flight is there. do not know what has gone wrong any suggestions?

Happened to me too! Tried everything and no luck. I Deleted the Go app and reinstalled and everything worked perfect. Hope this helps.

What device are you using the app on?

I'm on a iPad.... which, when you hold down on the icon it starts shaking and an "x" appears on the corner. You push on the x and it asks if you wish to delete. Click yes and then download from App Store.

Not sure how to do it if your not using DJI app.

What device are you using the app on?

I'm on a iPad.... which, when you hold down on the icon it starts shaking and an "x" appears on the corner. You push on the x and it asks if you wish to delete. Click yes and then download from App Store.

Not sure how to do it if your not using DJI app.
using i pad mini but would like to reinstall 3.1.13 app

how do you delete go app and can i reinstall the old app i was using?

FYI that if you choose to keep your flight records you should sync them with DJI before deleting your app so that when you reinstall the app you can sync again to get the flight records back. If you don't do that, you will likely lose your flight records. That's fine it you don't mind losing them, I'm just letting you know in case you want to keep them. Cheers!

I deleted mine but and reinstall and no luck...don't know what else to do.
had this happen after it worked well for several flights (i pad mini) got notice about cpu could not process and found several programs running in background, this eats up resources quickly. cleared background and maps were back hope this helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl