No Image Transmission

Reaction score
Just upgraded all the firmware and now have No Image Transmission. I have reinstalled all firmware. Running DJI Go 3.1.54 on iPhone 5s with OS 12 - Aircraft firmware 1.11.20 and RC 1.92 . I have relinked the controller to the aircraft with success but still image. The camera records both video and stills but of course all I have is a black image.

Just upgraded all the firmware and now have No Image Transmission. I have reinstalled all firmware. Running DJI Go 3.1.54 on iPhone 5s with OS 12 - Aircraft firmware 1.11.20 and RC 1.92 . I have relinked the controller to the aircraft with success but still image. The camera records both video and stills but of course all I have is a black image.
Try reinstall of djigo

No image transmission with everything else working normally is one of the most reported issues with P3Ps here on the forum. Maybe try this search for 'no image transmission' to see a few suggestions. There is also this troubleshooting flow chart developed by @quaddamage in part due to how common the issue has been over the years.

If it were mine, the first thing I would do would be to check your LOG_AB file to see if modules 8 and 15 show as "device not detected" which is a strong indicator that you have a bad gimbal top (main) board.

A common cause of the issue is that the P3P is known to overheat if left powered on for too long without the props running or without a small house fan of some type blowing on the gimbal top (main) board. Another cause is not using the P3P at all for an extended amount of time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers