No Image Transmission, sometimes everything working, phantom 3 4k

Reaction score
Been getting no image transmission. once in a while everything will be good. and sometimes i got problems with video feed (look at pic attached). is there something wrong with the firmware or i need to change ribbon cable for gimbal
B32140-E3-26-EF-404-C-9-D61-66-C3-BCF0-A07-A.png

Been getting no image transmission. once in a while everything will be good. and sometimes i got problems with video feed (look at pic attached). is there something wrong with the firmware or i need to change ribbon cable for gimbalView attachment 118964
Um to me this is over exposure in cam settings,,you can turn this off or on....also relink helps if transmission signal not great,,
Screenshot_20200607-094435.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Noise reduction off too,,its just a classic over exposure picture that why I mentioned,,I dont think its firmware or other issues be going on to,are you on new firmware, remember that's optional to you unless forced into it,,Joy's of wifi,,have you tryed simple reinstall of app ,sometimes that will bring things right(sometimes),,I had p34k,it was ok but had to mod remote just to improve it,,it now resides in Glasgow with new owner so trying to replicate in my head your issue,some ribbons can go bad just like that but without having spare to try it's a guess,good to have spares but dont want to metion buying stuff when it might not be needed ,try imu calibration aswell

Reactions: da_xtreme
Been getting no image transmission. once in a while everything will be good. and sometimes i got problems with video feed (look at pic attached). is there something wrong with the firmware or i need to change ribbon cable for gimbalView attachment 118964
This might help, if it's an over exposure warning. Touch Your finger in the "B&W Hashed Over Exposure area" if your exposure setting in the Camera settings is set to AUTO then this image will be corrected, and the trees etc will become exposed better. HTHs, Capt Bill

If you look on the upper right you see a +2.0 indicator. This is telling you that you have set the exposure system to overexposed by 2 stops, and that is exactly what the drone is doing.

Reactions: Oso
tried all suggestions didnt work, now im having no image transmission signal

Transmission is different than image quality. There are 2 separate issues here. Your screen shot problem is solved with the suggestion I supplied.

Signal transmission problems are a separate problem. Are you correctly linked? Green light on ac and rc? What is the indicated strength of the download signal? See the screen indicator and report status.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers