No gimbal movement

Reaction score
Hi all,
I hope someone can shed some light on this for me.
I was walking with my drone but forgot to turn it off. It was vertical while walking. Anyhow I got a gimbal overload warning and now I have no gimbal control.
I have picture, can record etc but no control of the gimbal and no "dance" on restart. It does do the 4 repeating beeps over and over again.

Not too sure how to go about fixing this.

Suggestions?

Thanks

I did a similar thing but I left my gimbal guard on while I left my bird on when I actually want to go fly my camera works but my gimbal didn't I contacted DJI and they wanted me to take it to a local retailer which I did and they swapped out my whole phantom three but I tried everything and couldn't get it to work

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Noticed this last night. The cable going into the yaw arm. Normal? Is it supposed to be split like this?
b71a2dc88171cc191b0e15ab6c906a6e.jpg
4361ed610d15e0b8389f976d71aa425f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Bump and help. Can someone look at their P3P and tell me if this is how their cable looks?

On mine P3A the cable sees the same as Yours - I guess, the split is intentional design decision and allows to amortise ribbon when gimbal is mowing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thanks Mix. I just looked again tonight and noticed a nick in the ribbon cable. Could this be it?
200938et1hbereo1kfoeso.jpg

Cool mate. Keep us updated and we will go from there [emoji4]

Neon Euc

Please keep us updated because I did a shell replacement and replaced all of my cables on my P3P and the only problem in having is no gimbal motor movement on startup and after. If anyone has any ideas that would be great

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Fixed! I replaced the ribbon cable and he now works again. I looked closely and it looks like moisture got into one of the connectors where the ribbon cable inserts because I noticed a bit of arcing. I guess when I was out in the snow moisture got in and shorted the cable.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor