No Fly Zone unlock help

Reaction score
Any suggestions on the no fly zone unlock? I went through the process to get a yellow zone unlocked and have the validated record on the Go4 app but I'm still getting the can't take off message. I turned off the controller and P4P to reboot and now even though the controller and drone are linked, the app is saying device not connected. I'm using an iPad Pro 10.5 inch. I switched to my iPhone and everything was all connected but I'm still getting the can't take off message. I'm rather irritated. This flight was for work. A whole day wasted and a tank of gas as well. This air space is class G up to 700 ft AGL. The nearby airport is part time ATC. Only needed a phone call to notify them of my activity. Argh!

Don't know if it actually works but you should try anyway and let us know!
-VIDEO REMOVED BY STAFF-

As for your problem with the app saying "device not connected", try a different cord you are using to connect your iPad to the controller. Also, try turning on "Flight mode" / "Airplane mode".

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if it actually works but you should try anyway and let us know!
-VIDEO REMOVED BY STAFF-

As for your problem with the app saying "device not connected", try a different cord you are using to connect your iPad to the controller. Also, try turning on "Flight mode" / "Airplane mode".
The video you posted is from the Russian company that first offered the DJI hack. Anything to do with that is not allowed on this forum so I removed the video. Also, the reason it worked in the video is they added a cheater chip to it that interferes with the gps. You must buy the parts from them.
I understand there are some legitimate reasons to bypass a NFZ so if that is the case use the GEO system that DJI offers to allow flights in some NFZ's.

The video you posted is from the Russian company that first offered the DJI hack. Anything to do with that is not allowed on this forum so I removed the video. Also, the reason it worked in the video is they added a cheater chip to it that interferes with the gps. You must buy the parts from them.
I understand there are some legitimate reasons to bypass a NFZ so if that is the case use the GEO system that DJI offers to allow flights in some NFZ's.

Hi I did use the GEO system and got the valid authorization to unlock, but I still could not take off. Would the weak cell service in the area have anything to do with this. The message for "Cannot Take Off" kept flip flopping with GO GPS to fly.

Hi I did use the GEO system and got the valid authorization to unlock, but I still could not take off. Would the weak cell service in the area have anything to do with this. The message for "Cannot Take Off" kept flip flopping with GO GPS to fly.
Possibly. Have you tried to call the DJI customer service?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic