no connection

It is so mind boggling as I put it like working in the case a while back , get it out and fired it up , all looked good. even camera view popped straight up but said no connection.
when I went back to home page from there it never came back up. it has just got to be something stupid.
then after looking for solutions it said it might need an update , which I did with no luck. really hope we can work something out.
I probably owe you a beer. be back later

Also I probably would have taken it in to a store but I moved to Belize and no store in sight here :)

Btw, if you are going to jump the gun on this process, you are likely going to cause things to become so messed up I won't be able to help.

Without attempting to install firmware, I need to know what firmware is loaded in the aircraft?

Also not only which firmware it now has, but also what firmware was in it before you tried making changes?

Btw, if you are going to jump the gun on this process, you are likely going to cause things to become so messed up I won't be able to help.

Without attempting to install firmware, I need to know what firmware is loaded in the aircraft?
p3x_fw_v01.08.0080

really don't know what was in it before. but is there a way to reset that back to where it was ??

Ok go ahead and save a copy of the AB file in the hidden folder on the microSD card and upload it here.

Are you familiar with that file or the folder it is in?

1st... Do you have a windows PC?

Save a copy of that file to your desktop and then upload it here using the "Upload a File" button.

I found the misc file but if I want to copy it there are 4 files in there and if it asks me which one to send it does not copy

Open MISC folder/ Open LOG/ select and copy the AB.txt file you see there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl