no connection

Text instructions were edited into above post.

Ok this is to force update on RC.

1: Make sure you mobile device has internet access.
2: Hold the C1 + C2 + Recording and the ISO Scroll wheel button and power on the RC
3: Hold it for a few seconds then release, the power and RTH light will stay on.
4: Open the app and press MC. It should be saying the RC needs an update. Click it. Click download.
5: Click Start to Upgrade.
6: WAIT until it says its complete. Then turn the RC off.
7: Close and open app again, turn on RC. Check if it works..
8: May or may not need to re-link to the P3.. I didn’t need to..

ok did what you wanted me to do , I did hold for a few seconds but no RTH light.
Tried opening the app but same again only how to connect so no MC or saying RC needs upgrade either

ok did what you wanted me to do , I did hold for a few seconds but no RTH light.
Tried opening the app but same again only how to connect so no MC or saying RC needs upgrade either
Light up front is blue ish green and stays on
Might it have something to do with usb connection ??

Which controller do you have, it says on label on bottom.

You need to watch this and do what he explains. Post back and let me know the results.

the big 1313 or anything smaller letters ??

This doesn't matter at this point, but what you would look for is... dji Model:_ _ _ _ _

This doesn't matter at this point, but what you would look for is... dji Model:_ _ _ _ _
model is GL 300 A
I followed your instructions but started with green light on controller. still kept going . blue light on controller came on and I pressed the small button on craft. beeping stopped and green light came back up .
connected app , but unfortunately nothing :(

I was seriously thinking about updating to the phantom 4 but apart from the lots of money . I'm worried now it might happen again and then what to do with this one. It only has maybe 2 flight hours pffff . what a misery

model is GL 300 A
I followed your instructions but started with green light on controller. still kept going . blue light on controller came on and I pressed the small button on craft. beeping stopped and green light came back up .
connected app , but unfortunately nothing :(

Where did you get that controller? That is what I have. I never thought you would of had that controller.

I was seriously thinking about updating to the phantom 4 but apart from the lots of money . I'm worried now it might happen again and then what to do with this one. It only has maybe 2 flight hours pffff . what a misery
Thank you so much for now, the wife is calling . apparently it is feeding time :) I will be back in a while hope you might have more plans .
I am willing to try all of them ofcourse , talk in a bit

Now I need to know what firmware is in the aircraft

Do you know the firmware in the aircraft?

I opened up , the dji .com page . went into p3p downloads and picked the middle one 01-08-0080 as I didn't want to do the latest latest. then moved that into the sd card and into the drone

Ok go eat we have much to talk about now. Everything has changed.

drone did the standard d-d-d-- for about 28 minutes then it went into d-dd d-dd as saying it was done. took out sd card and it said download succes. then took of the txt file and put it in controller but nothing happened

drone did the standard d-d-d-- for about 28 minutes then it went into d-dd d-dd as saying it was done. took out sd card and it said download succes. then took of the txt file and put it in controller but nothing happened
soryy that is 18 minutes download

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj