No circumvention DJI greatwall restriction

Reaction score
I've never wasted so much time fooling around updates, upgrade, and firmwares. I have 2 p4p+ drones. One I intended to go out full update and one to be on the wild side firmware 509. Few days ago I accidentally updated the RC on the one I wanted to keep on stock. To make the story short. I finally gave in to the latest and "greatest" AC firmware. Now I have 2 p4p on the latest firmware both AC and RC. Problems after problems.
-new problem the AC is force locked on one of the drone

Anyway, my point is that there's no way around it to try to keep it (firmware) where you want. It seems like DJI knows what you have and know how to "lock" your AC.

Anyway anybody wants to buy a few P4P+? I'm heading to 20190317_000122.jpg20190317_000200.jpg20190316_234119.jpg

AC force locked to drone? Any controller can only be linked to one phantom at at time, relinking must be performed to use with another phantom.

Nothing new here.

How else could it work with any security?

Anyway, my point is that there's no way around it to try to keep it (firmware) where you want. It seems like DJI knows what you have and know how to "lock" your AC.
Why didn't you just ignore the updates? You shouldn't be forced to install them.

No it doesn't.
It's just that DJI aren't great when it comes to wording.
They are just telling you that after the update, you have to sign out of your DJI account and sign in again and everything will be fine.
Tried every method. Logging in to logging out. Resetting to relinking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav