P3 Firmware No camera

Yes. i will take the camera off, think ur right sd reader bad i have a spare camera to put on. Dont want to deal with this ph3 stand for a while so will fly mavic plat or evo. tx for the help.

omg what "not work" ??????????????????
r u saying that the ac did not write any new files when u turned it on with a formatted blank sd card?
I doesnt write new flies. the red light come on for a little bit, never see the green light . i am walking away from the ph3 problem for a while. tx for help.

I doesnt write new flies. the red light come on for a little bit, never see the green light . i am walking away from the ph3 problem for a while. tx for help.
so it look like u know for sure now that ur sd card slot is not working.

I have the same problem. No pic. Sd card not showing . Nothing. DJI say to return . This is truly laughable. I'm grounded and thinking of dumping DJI as a bunch of un helpful incompetent business

I have the same problem. No pic. Sd card not showing . Nothing. DJI say to return . This is truly laughable. I'm grounded and thinking of dumping DJI as a bunch of un helpful incompetent business
When i am ready to deal with it I will change that part of camera lens that has the sd card. i have a mavic and evo. But like flying my ph3 also.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT