Night time.

Dirtybird....Just watched both your videos and they are so very well directed you must be a pro. Your altitudes and pans are very well executed and must have taken you many hours of planing to accomplish these amazing videos. Thanks for sharing, I gotta up my skills because you prove the possibilities attainable from these birds. I also read your disclaimer, loved it.

Reactions: jogforfitness
Thank you very much. I'm definitely not a Pro. I just had an idea in my head, researched the altitudes & did some on-site recon. Then I plotted out the main route initially flying high for safety, then I added POIs & tweaked pans & altitudes with additional flights until I had what I originally envisioned. I have a lot of fun scoring the audio for the video. Its one of my favorite parts as you can make a mundane video exciting with an exciting or dramatic piece of music.

Dirtybird....Just watched both your videos and they are so very well directed you must be a pro. Your altitudes and pans are very well executed and must have taken you many hours of planing to accomplish these amazing videos. Thanks for sharing, I gotta up my skills because you prove the possibilities attainable from these birds. I also read your disclaimer, loved it.

Reactions: Erised
On most things I agree with you dirtybird but as far a music accompaniment goes - if a video needs musical enhancement then the video producer should reconsider his efforts. I like your videos but usually watch them without sound as it is less distracting and far more enjoyable. Other flight videos I have seen can't usually trap my attention for more than a few seconds due to the amateurishness of the production but hey, they have a 200 piece orchestra playing as they ascend vertically with the camera pointing at the ground... woohooo.
Keep up your good work though as I do enjoy your videos and your videos are just as good without music :)

Thank you very much. I'm definitely not a Pro. I just had an idea in my head, researched the altitudes & did some on-site recon. Then I plotted out the main route initially flying high for safety, then I added POIs & tweaked pans & altitudes with additional flights until I had what I originally envisioned. I have a lot of fun scoring the audio for the video. Its one of my favorite parts as you can make a mundane video exciting with an exciting or dramatic piece of music.

For those who haven't seen this, here is a rather cool & unique video. Here the P4 "Dirty Bird" is recorded during a flight of "The Baltimore Run" mission. This video was captured by the P4 of a fellow Phantom pilot running a modified version of "The Baltimore Run." The chase bird's mission altitude was tweaked +10' & the POV was adjusted to maintain focus on the lead bird's position. At the point the video ends the chase bird overtook & passed the lead bird so some adjusting is necessary until we capture the entire flight. Stay tuned...

Reactions: Alien Warrior

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj