Nice charging system for the P3

Reaction score
85276634d91a14fd70ca301185d108b8.jpg

I have this model just got it a week ago!what I don't like is having all my batteries in one charger if there is a fire you loose 3 more batteries.it also only charges up to 98%. I have tried a forced charge still the same.other than that this is an excellent charger good quality!!i would not buy that China crap!stay with venom good service!oohhh ya sky RC makes one of these that's the one I was talking about as crap!i have the sky RC D100 and the cooling fans make a terrible noise not impressed with it.try to return it to banggood well what a hassle!!!For me I will buy from the states.

Last edited:
I have this model just got it a week ago!what I don't like is having all my batteries in one charger if there is a fire you loose 3 more batteries.it also only charges up to 98%. I have tried a forced charge still the same.other than that this is an excellent charger good quality!!i would not buy that China crap!stay with venom good service!oohhh ya sky RC makes one of these that's the one I was talking about as crap!i have the sky RC D100 and the cooling fans make a terrible noise not impressed with it.try to return it to banggood well what a hassle!!!For me I will buy from the states.

So the fire will only destroy one battery and not the whole room or house where your Phantom is stored? Come on now.

If you're worried about a fire, you should store each battery at a separate house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am talking about charging all 4 at one time if one blows then what.you going to reach for the other 3???there is no side walls inside of charger.to protect the next battery!for me I think I would just buy 4 100 watt chargers instead then I can control,each charging battery safely!also I can do a force charge.and I know it will be a100% charge.

if one blows then what.you going to reach for the other 3??

If one blows, anything nearby will be on fire. Having 4 chargers will make next to no difference unless they are in 4 separate fire proof rooms.

FWIW, I recently bought this on banggood for $54:
P3%20Charger-2-1200x1200.jpg

DJI Phantom 3 Battery And Transmitter Charger Plates 110-240V Input 4 In 1

Is it any good ? Who knows, so far it seems to work just fine, each battery lead is independently regulated and puts out very close to 17.4V. These chargers aren't even really chargers, they are just regulated power supplies, no different from the one in your 3D printer, computer, whatever. Just at an unusual voltage. Its not rocket science, and shouldnt cost an arm and a leg.

I will say EM shielding of the banggood charger is terrible, at least it utterly failed my AM radio test (turn on a AM radio nearby, then turn on the charger and listen for interference). The OEM charger also gives some interference, but not as bad.

Anyway, I try to charge on a concrete floor with as little flammable things nearby as possible with any lipo charger, certainly with this one. YMMV.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl