Nice but not nice

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Wow just seen this add in my emails ,,
Seems our country is up with the play and got fright when I see we also make drone gun :oops: super big sorry about that,
Knowing my luck now I've seen it , I'll probably meet it now
Screenshot_20200824-110002_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200824-105738_Chrome.jpg

Wow just seen this add in my emails ,,
Seems our country is up with the play and got fright when I see we also make drone gun :oops: super big sorry about that,
Knowing my luck now I've seen it , I'll probably meet it nowView attachment 119820View attachment 119821
I read that none of the anti drone systems have been approved for airports at least not in ?? so far maybe they aren't in ?? to

Well one way to not worry about them is not to fly where you shouldn’t. I doubt very few could afford that so I wouldn’t worry
about just anyone getting them just to drone hunt ?

That's pretty hilarious. 95% of my flights are automated anyway. Of those, about half are connectionless flights - sometimes going "dark" for minutes at a time. Good luck "breaking up radio signal" for an autonomous drone that's not using radio signal....LOL....

I literally spit up my coffee when I read "Australasian." If you thought the CHINESE instruction manuals butchered American English....LOL....

D

like others have said the public couldnt afford, i think it still be illegal for the general public to use it
I could just see if it were affordable for general public. People would be out looking for drones to disble... for fun.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31