Next step flying tutorials?

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry if this is covered in another post, I had a good search and could not find anything conclusive.

I've watched loads of 'set-up' and 'first flight' videos and done a couple of hours of flying, so I'm done with these. What I'm after now is how do I progress my skills. Exercises, skills, etc. Perhaps a review of the different flying modes, etc.

Does anyone have any decent playlists or recognise specific videos that would help?

Thanks

PhantomPilots will be putting together a complete "newbie guide" video series in the future, but for now, just soak up whatever you can. Just go to youtube and search "dji phantom (insert your model) tips"

There is a really great manual put out by DJI for just this purpose:
Phantom 2 Vision+ Pilot Training Guide (EN) v1.1 (Other languages as well)

Get it here:
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/download

This booklet is the best training info I've seen, and will train you from Basic Maneuvers to Skilled Flight Maneuvers to Advanced Flight Maneuvers. I printed it out and actually used it to learn on a Hubsan X4 before I even bought my Phantom.

Reactions: David Young
PhantomPilots will be putting together a complete "newbie guide" video series in the future, but for now, just soak up whatever you can. Just go to youtube and search "dji phantom (insert your model) tips"

Thanks, good to hear. Youtube is saturated with 'how to unbox and first flight' stuff, hard to find decent next steps material. I'm surprised DJI don't have their own.

Reactions: David Young

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31