Reaction score
P2 with zenmuse gimbal gopro 3 what is the best app to use camera please help looked on app store nothing can anybody help

P2 with zenmuse gimbal gopro 3 what is the best app to use camera please help looked on app store nothing can anybody help

If you are looking for an to view what the camera sees there are none. The P2 was designed around the GoPro using 5.8GHz FPV system consisting of a video transmitter and monitor/receiver for viewing. The cameras wifi cannot be used as it will interfere with the flight controls of the P2 as wifi uses the same frequency of 2.4GHz. Hope that answers your questions.

Reactions: paul1959
So what do i need to buy to see when i fly it please

All the FPV (first person view) equipment will be needed has a frequency of 5.8GHz which includes a video transmitter, mini iOSD and video monitor/receiver with its own battery. Next some sort of bracket to mount the monitor onto the controller. Since the P2 is an older model you won't be able to find a plug n play cable to connect the transmitter and iOSD so that will need to be hard-wired (soldered) into the P2. Meaning you will have to open up the P2. All the equipment comes with standard dipole antennas which you might what to change later for better video reception.

Now I do not recommend which equipment manufacturers to buy from but here are three top selling companies Flysight, Boscam and Immersion. If you are on a computer reading this at the bottom of this reply in red is what I have used for years.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94