Newbie in the Hudson Valley

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a newb interested in flying drones. I recently purchased a P4 as my first drone. I'm moving to Peekskill and was curious if anyone knew of any good places or groups that may get together? Thanks!
-Steve

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone. I'm a newb interested in flying drones. I recently purchased a P4 as my first drone. I'm moving to Peekskill and was curious if anyone knew of any good places or groups that may get together? Thanks!
-Steve
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

-Steve

Hi there. Me and my friend also have p4 pros and are interested in creating a group to find places around the hudson valley. We are in newburgh. Heres a link to the latest vid i just did when visiting banermans island. By far i am not a pro but enjoy learning from others.

Reactions: rockitman
Hi there. Me and my friend also have p4 pros and are interested in creating a group to find places around the hudson valley. We are in newburgh. Heres a link to the latest vid i just did when visiting banermans island. By far i am not a pro but enjoy learning from others.
Did you launch directly from the island or did you fly it from the shore? I've always wanted to go down there, how did you get to the island? Was it by a private boat or are there tours that go there?

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl