Rookie Phantom Pilot

Reaction score
Hi there folks, I'm happy to be a new member here on PhantomPilots. I recently purchased a used P4 (std) in mint shape and I'm looking forward to using it to help improve my skills as I continue on my journey as a fellow UAV pilot. I live on the east coast of Canada in the province of Prince Edward Island and have been flying quadcopters for about a year and a half. I've been a member over on SparkPilots for over a year and will surely continue to be as they're a great bunch of pilots over there. I'm sure it's the same here and I look forward to reading "A LOT" of very helpful posts.

Happy flying everyone, it's an honor to be among you!

Reactions: Capt KO
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
Hi there folks, I'm happy to be a new member here on PhantomPilots. I recently purchased a used P4 (std) in mint shape and I'm looking forward to using it to help improve my skills as I continue on my journey as a fellow UAV pilot. I live on the east coast of Canada in the province of Prince Edward Island and have been flying quadcopters for about a year and a half. I've been a member over on SparkPilots for over a year and will surely continue to be as they're a great bunch of pilots over there. I'm sure it's the same here and I look forward to reading "A LOT" of very helpful posts.

Happy flying everyone, it's an honor to be among you!
Welcome to PhantomPilots Rotorwash! Have you had a chance to try out the new P4 yet?

I’m sure you will find the increase in flight time, Lightbridge, and increased stability in wind to be welcome improvements over your Spark.

Chris

Welcome to PhantomPilots Rotorwash! Have you had a chance to try out the new P4 yet?

I’m sure you will find the increase in flight time, Lightbridge, and increased stability in wind to be welcome improvements over your Spark.

Chris
Thanks very much Chris! After a few test flights, I can say I've noticed all three advantages already! Love this bird!

Welcome to the forum from the UK ?

Hi from Florida. ?

My old P4s gets more airtime than my others combined. Even the Pro. It's a dang tank in the air.
It's got a wetsuit too. Fly in any weather. Cept hurricanes. ? Hope you are Ok from Isaias

Hi from Florida. ?

My old P4s gets more airtime than my others combined. Even the Pro. It's a dang tank in the air.
It's got a wetsuit too. Fly in any weather. Cept hurricanes. ? Hope you are Ok from Isaias
Hi there Capt KO, nice to hear you're getting lots of use out of your P4s! We get more than our fair share of wind here so I'm looking forward to the extra stability the P4 can give me. Isaias passed us by to the west which is somewhat unusual as we're normally in the path but I'm not complaining. :)
PS. Was just checking out the P4 wet suits, cool! Do you find any issues with the suits?

Last edited:
Except for occasional pressing an edge back down, wetsuit has worked flawlessly. In some very unusual conditions too. Also keeps out dirt and beach sand.

Except for occasional pressing an edge back down, wetsuit has worked flawlessly. In some very unusual conditions too. Also keeps out dirt and beach sand.
Interesting! I fly around the shore/beach quite a lot, thanks for the heads up!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic