Newbie in FL

Reaction score
What's going on guys? I just recently purchased a P4P+. Received it last week and have had a chance play around a bit. New to the drone world. So far I am super happy. My wife owns a wedding business here in the panhandle so I bought it to not only have some fun but to piggyback off of her wedding business and possibly get into Aerial Photography and videography. Registered 2 days ago with the Federal Drone Registry for the 107 business package. make sure If I am making money later, I am doing it legally!

My buddy told me about this site, so I look forward to getting some good info from everyone.

What's going on guys? I just recently purchased a P4P+. Received it last week and have had a chance play around a bit. New to the drone world. So far I am super happy. My wife owns a wedding business here in the panhandle so I bought it to not only have some fun but to piggyback off of her wedding business and possibly get into Aerial Photography and videography. Registered 2 days ago with the Federal Drone Registry for the 107 business package. make sure If I am making money later, I am doing it legally!

My buddy told me about this site, so I look forward to getting some good info from everyone.

Welcome...

FYI:
If I understand you correctly...The "Federal Drone Registry(.com)" is a for-profit intermediary to the FAA for drone registration.
They basically do what you could do yourself for a fee.

Registration can be done, on-line, directly with the FAA for $5 for 3 years.

To become Part 107 (business/commercial drone usage) you'll need to complete an FAA written test and pass a background review.

Reactions: Cookie$Dough
Welcome, you have come to the right place, I am always amazed by how much knowledge is here, and made freely available, I have learned plenty.

Welcome...

FYI:
If I understand you correctly...The "Federal Drone Registry(.com)" is a for-profit intermediary to the FAA for drone registration.
They basically do what you could do yourself for a fee.

Registration can be done, on-line, directly with the FAA for $5 for 3 years.

To become Part 107 (business/commercial drone usage) you'll need to complete an FAA written test and pass a background review.

Well ****, I thought that was the FAA drone registration website....so I basically paid 200$ for them to give me information I already have....fml

Well ****, I thought that was the FAA drone registration website....so I basically paid 200$ for them to give me information I already have....fml

Well they provide a 'service' by processing your application.

The ".com" should be an indicator.

I don't know what you bought for $200.
The FAA 107 exam fee is $150 so maybe with the 'business package' you have purchased that as well???

yea I screwed the pooch on that one......Maybe they will give me a refund....200$ for them to give me material or whatever I already have...smdh...can't believe I didn't catch that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West