Newbie in Brisbane Australia

Reaction score
Hello there!

My brother recently purchased a second hand Phantom P1. The guy he bought it from didn't give him anything but the drone - he got it pretty cheap actually. We were worried it may of been stolen but no-one reported anything to the police so it seems okay in that regard.

The problem now falls that we have no user manual, no charger cable (or spare batteries etc), no transmitter!

I have just downloaded all the user manuals and quick start guides to get us started, but we are going to need to start by purchasing a transmitter I would assume! Then there is going to be a whole bunch of questions and help needed with nowhere to turn to. I am a software engineer so had the idea I could modify some existing software to work on some RF transmitter hardware (like a mobile app, Pi or Arduino setup or the like).

Anyways, this community looks to be exactly what we need. It appears active, helpful and hugely beneficial for our situation! I hope to be able to learn enough to give back :)

Happy flying (hopefully for us soon too!)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum elzaer .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.