Newbie from Oceanside, CA

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm completely new to drone flight but have quickly gotten the hang of my new phantom 3 advanced. Now that I have flown a couple of time, I have confidently turned off beginner mode. I have a new sandisk 64gb MicroSD card and a copper range extender mechanism. I also have an extra battery and backpack on the way for it. Just looking for new and interesting ideas for where to fly and any other good tips and tricks. Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi,

I'm completely new to drone flight but have quickly gotten the hang of my new phantom 3 advanced. Now that I have flown a couple of time, I have confidently turned off beginner mode. I have a new sandisk 64gb MicroSD card and a copper range extender mechanism. I also have an extra battery and backpack on the way for it. Just looking for new and interesting ideas for where to fly and any other good tips and tricks. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum @JM360 !

If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl