Newbie from Ireland

Reaction score
Hello All!

I have recently joined the ranks of the ever-so-blessed ranks of Phantom owners with the recent addition of my P3P to the family. It was an anniversary gift from my Mrs (what a keeper), and a very welcome upgrade from the Syma X8G that I have.

Besides the small amount of experience I have with the Syma, I am a complete newcomer to the world of UAVs. I dabbled in some fixed-wing RC many years ago, but this is a hobby that's here to stay.

I have been involved in real-world aviation for the past 14 years, having a Commercial Pilots License with various ratings to go with it, so my love of flying is deep rooted. Nowadays, I am in sales, and am blessed to live in the beautiful county of Cork in the Republic of Ireland!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: TyronRoss
Welcome to the forum Tyron .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

So, in spite of the horrendous weather today, I got to take my new baby out for her first flight!

It's not the best, but I think we have many happy flights ahead of us!

Cool.....I'm In Arizona and am going to visit Ireland this year with my son. Was wanting to bring the P3P but wasn't sure of your rules and regulations. Anything I need to know or do before flying there? Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj