Signing in from Eastern Pennsylvania

Reaction score
I am a total "NewBie" in the Drone world. I think drones are just about the coolest thing to come along in recent history!
That being said, I hope I am glad to find this group! As I glance around though, maybe I am in the wrong place? Is this group exclusively for "DJI" users?
I am not an "off the shelf" kind of guy! For my induction to the drone world I am building one from scratch!
So Let me know if I belong or not!?

If not can someone send me a link to a "Brand X" forum!

I am a total "NewBie" in the Drone world. I think drones are just about the coolest thing to come along in recent history!
That being said, I hope I am glad to find this group! As I glance around though, maybe I am in the wrong place? Is this group exclusively for "DJI" users?
I am not an "off the shelf" kind of guy! For my induction to the drone world I am building one from scratch!
So Let me know if I belong or not!?

If not can someone send me a link to a "Brand X" forum!
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

This forum is primarily for DJI Phantom users, but you are certainly welcome to the forum! You may also be interested in one or more of our sister forums (all listed at the bottom of the page). The Drone Pilot forum is a forum designed for all types of drone pilots.

Reactions: Gagey52 and GFields

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers