Newbie Beeping issue SOLVED

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have searched for an answer but cant find one. P3A arrived yesterday. Charged everything. Turned on connected tablet but it never did the activate sequence on DJI go and the aircraft is constantly beeping 2 short beeps then break then 2 short beeps and it doesn't stop DD-DD-DD-DD-DD....... Do I have a fault somewhere?

Thank you for any advice.

Jason

On a P4 DD...DD...DD means that RTH is in progress when the RC beeps that way.

Hi Guys

I have searched for an answer but can't find one. P3A arrived yesterday. Charged everything. Turned on connected tablet but it never did the activate sequence on DJI go and the aircraft is constantly beeping 2 short beeps then break then 2 short beeps and it doesn't stop DD-DD-DD-DD-DD....... Do I have a fault somewhere?

Thank you for any advice.

Jason
Shut it all down. Turn-on your remote, then your GO app, then finally, the aircraft. I remember that mine sat there doing DD-DD-DD-DD the first time I started it up, then I tried to connect the controller - wasn't having any of it.

Put the sd crad in your pc, perhaps a firmware file is on it? Just another thing to check. U can remove pretty much everything from SD, then reformat it in the drone. Another test, no sd card in the camera, and start it up then. If it still beep u got something else going on.

Also, are you certain the radio is linked to the aircraft? Maybe that's the issue.. Is the LED on the radio green of red?

Hi all thank you for your advice.

To confirm I have a green connection light on both RC and aircraft, they are connected.

Tried the start up sequence suggested, RC Go app then aircraft. Still same issue. Have never been asked to activate the aircraft and the go app shows it as P3 Professional not a P3 Advanced which is what it is!

Removed the SD card completely and still the same DD-DD-DD-DD continuously.

One thing I did notice today that I somehow missed yesterday, I have no camera feed! Even thought he app is working and I have position and signal strengths and all that no feed from camera.

The DD-DD-DD-DD is coming from the gimble, I think!? Is that where it should be coming from. It isn't the beeps that happen at initial start up.

Sorry for the newbie question. Very new!

Jason

Guys

Problem solved.

On closer inspection one of the small multi connectors on the top side of the gimble was not in, somehow it had popped out. Carefully loosened gimble, reconnected multi connector and bingo. Activated and small first flight.

Heres to many more.

Jason

Last edited:
Always good to hear a problem resolved. Thanks for the update!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20