New

Reaction score
Hi new dji standard 3 had week ignal issues installed magic mod went on one flight was able to push it to max altitude and start return home for the first time. I have lots of wifi interferences near by and seems to have helped with the weak signal issues I had will follow up with more trials

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum angus .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum angus .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Hi like I said new flyer in the winter here had signal loss less than 300 feet I am in meters couldn't get 120 up so looked on line seen parabolic ant ordered one have to wait for it found magic mod it's a easy try so i did checked with wifi anilizer found lots of signal in my area and with the mod the phantom was the strongest flew and was quite surprised that I could fly in any direction as far as I could see the drone with no signal loss pushed it up max altitude setting 120 meters till r th started let it come back to land with no issues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.