new yuneec quad with 4k

Link - Yuneec - Electric Aviation

Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 2.51.40 AM☀️.png

Includes a hand held grip for gimbal-steady hand videos with your smart phone as a monitor too! Cool!

Last edited:
Reactions: 750r
Can someone post a size comparison between the DJI Phantom series and this one?

Never mind: I'm sold!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very slick...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Is it just me that was a little confused.... Yuneec, Blade, Chroma? Is this like the manufacture, model type and time level? I'm not educated on this.... I thought Yuneec and Blade were two different companies.

Is it just me that was a little confused.... Yuneec, Blade, Chroma? Is this like the manufacture, model type and time level? I'm not educated on this.... I thought Yuneec and Blade were two different companies.
Yuneec is the parent company that makes all of the Blade products. I believe they also manufacture a couple more of Horizon Hobby's brands. They also make an electric manned single seat Aircraft.
Here is their history from their website:

Founded in 1999, Yuneec is the world leader in electric aviation.

With hundreds of patents held, Yuneec's core technologies power manned aircraft, Typhoon and Tornado drones and its market-leading line of radio controlled aircraft for the hobby market.

With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, Yuneec manufactures over 1 million units a year that are sold under OEM/ODM brands as well as the Typhoon brand of multicopters. The company's achievements include the introduction of the industry's first "Ready to Fly" radio controlled electric powered airplane, and the design and manufacture of market-leading radio controlled helicopters and microcopters.

Yuneec's two-seat electric powered airplane, the E430, features a 48KW electric propulsion system and a carbon fiber composite airframe. Recognizing this achievement, Yuneec International was awarded the Lindbergh Electric Aircraft Prize (LEAP) by Erik Lindbergh, the grandson of Charles A. Lindbergh and Anne Morrow Lindbergh.

The E-Spyder, a single-seat electric powered aircraft, features the innovative PowerDrive 24 propulsion system integrating the motor, motor controller, 75 VOLT battery and charger. The E-Spyder received the world's first certification for an electric aircraft from Deutschen Ultraleichtflugverbandes (DULV) E.V in 2013.

In 2014, Yuneec introduced the world's first ready-to-fly, out-of-the-box drone. The Typhoon Q500 quadcopter features a 1080p camera (60 FPS), a 3-Axis gimbal and 5.8GHz long distance real-time digital video link. The Typhoon Q500 has the world's first Smart Transmitter (the "ST-10 series Ground Station") combining a 2.4GHz radio control transmitter with a 5.8GHz digital video link along with a built-in Android touch screen, creating an easy-to-fly platform perfect for video capture.

In 2015, Yuneec improved the Typhoon by adding a 4K camera and introducing a SteadyGrip that turns the Typhoon into an "Air and Ground Imaging Solution." Innovative features such as Watch Me, Follow Me, and Dynamic Return Home make capturing the perfect video easier than ever before. In August 2015, Intel Capital invested more than $60 million in Yuneec.

Reactions: 750r
Yuneec is the parent company that makes all of the Blade products. I believe they also manufacture a couple more of Horizon Hobby's brands. They also make an electric manned single seat Aircraft.
Here is their history from their website:

Founded in 1999, Yuneec is the world leader in electric aviation.

With hundreds of patents held, Yuneec's core technologies power manned aircraft, Typhoon and Tornado drones and its market-leading line of radio controlled aircraft for the hobby market.

With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, Yuneec manufactures over 1 million units a year that are sold under OEM/ODM brands as well as the Typhoon brand of multicopters. The company's achievements include the introduction of the industry's first "Ready to Fly" radio controlled electric powered airplane, and the design and manufacture of market-leading radio controlled helicopters and microcopters.

Yuneec's two-seat electric powered airplane, the E430, features a 48KW electric propulsion system and a carbon fiber composite airframe. Recognizing this achievement, Yuneec International was awarded the Lindbergh Electric Aircraft Prize (LEAP) by Erik Lindbergh, the grandson of Charles A. Lindbergh and Anne Morrow Lindbergh.

The E-Spyder, a single-seat electric powered aircraft, features the innovative PowerDrive 24 propulsion system integrating the motor, motor controller, 75 VOLT battery and charger. The E-Spyder received the world's first certification for an electric aircraft from Deutschen Ultraleichtflugverbandes (DULV) E.V in 2013.

In 2014, Yuneec introduced the world's first ready-to-fly, out-of-the-box drone. The Typhoon Q500 quadcopter features a 1080p camera (60 FPS), a 3-Axis gimbal and 5.8GHz long distance real-time digital video link. The Typhoon Q500 has the world's first Smart Transmitter (the "ST-10 series Ground Station") combining a 2.4GHz radio control transmitter with a 5.8GHz digital video link along with a built-in Android touch screen, creating an easy-to-fly platform perfect for video capture.

In 2015, Yuneec improved the Typhoon by adding a 4K camera and introducing a SteadyGrip that turns the Typhoon into an "Air and Ground Imaging Solution." Innovative features such as Watch Me, Follow Me, and Dynamic Return Home make capturing the perfect video easier than ever before. In August 2015, Intel Capital invested more than $60 million in Yuneec.
And I thought DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus was bad. Well, it's still pretty bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31