New Version of V2+ controller will not link with drone

Reaction score
I bought the new version of the controller with the camera yaw control button. I cannot get it to link to the drone!
I shut off the new controller, turned on the drone...as expected the Link Button-Indicator flashed red. I turned on the new controller and pushed on the Link Button. The button went from red to yellow as expected. However, the controller would not connect with the drone. Since I had linked the drone with the new controller...the old controller now would also not link up (I expected this). I shut everything down. Turned on the drone...the link button was red...this time I turned on the old controller...hit the link button...the controller and drone were
correctly connected.
I repeated the link up several times with the new controller...without success.

Any suggestions on how to proceed. I guess I could simply throw away the new controller and stay with
the original unit.

I bought the new version of the controller with the camera yaw control button. I cannot get it to link to the drone!
I shut off the new controller, turned on the drone...as expected the Link Button-Indicator flashed red. I turned on the new controller and pushed on the Link Button. The button went from red to yellow as expected. However, the controller would not connect with the drone. Since I had linked the drone with the new controller...the old controller now would also not link up (I expected this). I shut everything down. Turned on the drone...the link button was red...this time I turned on the old controller...hit the link button...the controller and drone were
correctly connected.
I repeated the link up several times with the new controller...without success.

Any suggestions on how to proceed. I guess I could simply throw away the new controller and stay with
the original unit.

It would help if we knew which Phantom you have and the frequency of the controller you are trying to bind. The controller frequency is on the label on the bottom of the unit. It would also help if we knew the model number of the controller also on the label.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl