new V.01.05.06000 download no-fly zones

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I just downloaded the new version...and...noticed that with the list of all the no-fly zones my Ph4 Pro....does not take off anymore...here nearby my home.
Is there any trick or solution to avoid this problem...even if is a matter of safety...that I do understand???

Hi everybody,
I just downloaded the new version...and...noticed that with the list of all the no-fly zones my Ph4 Pro....does not take off anymore...here nearby my home.
Is there any trick or solution to avoid this problem...even if is a matter of safety...that I do understand???
I think there are a few variables on the no fly zones. Is the app up to date? I had to log out, log back in, and then check off some boxes essentially stating I was taking responsibility for the flight despite the warning.

I just made the mistake of selecting again the update button and it asked me if I wanted to update the no fly zones...and gone...

should I format all and redo the Version updating without allowing the listing and registering of no-fly zones....is this going to save me?

As above you should, possibly, get a black box appear in the middle of the screen and, eventually, an option to tick that removes the screen.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl