New use for old drone

Mine was crude stuff over 5 years ago.
1714006912505.png

Reactions: RodPad
Mine was crude stuff over 5 years ago.
View attachment 125880
That’s a nice shot. What drone was used? What kind of lights did you attach?

If you have Litchi you should give Wes’s Mission Rotator a try. It has been a game changer for me.

Chris

That’s a nice shot. What drone was used? What kind of lights did you attach?

If you have Litchi you should give Wes’s Mission Rotator a try. It has been a game changer for me.

Chris
I have never used Litchi. I like doing hands on and setting up things for photo opportunities.

I few my P4 with El lights. I had navigation problems, so I wouldn't recommend doing it.

1714052968895.png

I started out light painting with these Polar Pro lights. They were white on one side and red on the other. You could not change the colour.

IMG_0515.jpeg

Then I moved to the Ulanzi cubes which came with lots of colour gels to change the colour. The problem I had was finding mounts for the lights since Lumecube had long stopped making their mounts for the P3S. Thankfully I found some great mounts made by Litra on B&H that worked perfectly.

IMG_0516.jpeg

Chris

@Chrislaf
I think you started a great thread!
I logged on was going to post my weird thoughts.

@WV. Rootman
Seen many of your posts

So far, OMG. :rolleyes: 👍:)👌

Rod ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrislaf
Thanks, wow!
I still have some twisted thoughts 👌

Rod ..

WOW!!
Thanks..

Kinda been distracted the last couple weeks.

You sparked my twisted imagination again. 👌

Rod ..

Here's some more recent light painting projects that combine the use of more than one colour in the image. To get multiple colours the P3S has to fly each part of the image separately for each colour and then they are combined in post to create the final image.

Truck and Trailer

View attachment D3300-7431.jpg

Camp Scene

View attachment D3300-2a.jpg

I'm still working on fine tuning the Camping Scene.

Chris

Here's some more recent light painting projects that combine the use of more than one colour in the image. To get multiple colours the P3S has to fly each part of the image separately for each colour and then they are combined in post to create the final image.

Truck and Trailer

View attachment 125965

Camp Scene

View attachment 125966

I'm still working on fine tuning the Camping Scene.

Chris
Awesome!

WOW!!

Rod ..

I enjoy seeing your works. Do either scene with the Aurora Borealis and you can call it, "Canadian wildfire".
Thanks. I like that idea! Now to capture the elusive Aurora at the same time I run a Light Painting mission.

Chris

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guudguy39