New update for DJI and litchi

Not an an android fanboy, but Ianzone says the latest update is 1.5.4, so I guess that either your android device won't let you update(?), or your wifi reception won't let you download. It's only an app update (when it appears in your app update folder) for your device so I am not sure what the problem might be. Am I reading this right?
Ok sorry i thought iit was a firmware update

I thought it was a new firmware update i am useing a android Galaxy 6 edge
Hi ok ,,pays not to downgrade or upgrade firmware unless prompted to by the app,,some flyers prefer different versions for devices they may use,,no glitchs or disconections etc,,,,if unsure of app u can check ,,but your current dji app will inform you if update needed:oops:whew lots of words:)

Hi ok ,,pays not to downgrade or upgrade firmware unless prompted to by the app,,some flyers prefer different versions for devices they may use,,no glitchs or disconections etc,,,,if unsure of app u can check ,,but your current dji app will inform you if update needed:oops:whew lots of words:)
I kept getting disconnected onDJI so I bought the litchi app snd i stii get disconnected but not nearly as much as DJI much better app just didn't know if I had to do the upgrade or not

App uninstalled and then reinstalled and so far NO disconnections
Running updated version dated 21-3-17 for US that's 3-21-17 P3S and Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Reactions: Simzy666

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94