New update for DJI and litchi

Reaction score
Ps3 4k

Has any one. Tried the new update for DJI and or litchi and have they worked for you

Ps3 4k

Has any one. Tried the new update for DJI and or litchi and have they worked for you
Hi update but no testin ,,dji,,,p34k,,,,now says 1:5:4 ..still got same prob with no cam veiw,got turn off and on all the time,,:confused: android

Sorry, I should have checked before I asked. I have updated waiting to install. Will test if this rain ever stops.
V 1.15.8 IOS with an advisory note regarding the current issues with the Mavic Pro, Inspire 2 and Phantom Pro. You'll be pleased to know that the rain stopping me from flying will be on the eastern seaboard in a couple of days to add to your misery.

I'm also still having same problem
Yeh sucs tomorow i gona start from sratch and reinstall app again and cross me arms and legs:)everthing works but no picture,,,,if not i drop it with p4 from high altitude ,that will fix it

Last edited by a moderator:
V 1.15.8 IOS with an advisory note regarding the current issues with the Mavic Pro, Inspire 2 and Phantom Pro. You'll be pleased to know that the rain stopping me from flying will be on the eastern seaboard in a couple of days to add to your misery.
Hi ianzone or anyone else please HELP I am using a P3pro 4k on a android device maybe you can please help me i don't know what I am doing wrong but I can't get mine to update past 1:5:0 i believe and it is all wireless so can't connect to anything else thsnk you in advance
Same problem here

Hi update but no testin ,,dji,,,p34k,,,,now says 1:5:4 ..still got same prob with no cam veiw,got turn off and on all the time,,:confused: android

Hi ianzone or anyone else please HELP I am using a P3pro 4k on a android device maybe you can please help me i don't know what I am doing wrong but I can't get mine to update past 1:5:0 i believe and it is all wireless so can't connect to anything else thsnk you in advance
Hi um thinkin,,,whats your device u useing

1490264015637-856895959.jpg
have a look at this ,,might help

Not an an android fanboy, but Ianzone says the latest update is 1.5.4, so I guess that either your android device won't let you update(?), or your wifi reception won't let you download. It's only an app update (when it appears in your app update folder) for your device so I am not sure what the problem might be. Am I reading this right?

1490264274265-775692114.jpg
its got all this in there:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1