PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
New Trauma 1 Phantom Wet Suits: Protects your Phantom 4 Series drone with 2mm of High Density Closed Cell Neoprene for small impacts, Supports the landing gear for 1 hand grabs, Great Visuals in the sky and all packaged in a Water Protection system for you drone and battery.

All Wetsuits comes with 8 Install Videos providing you with clear directions on how to get a perfect fit without having to take apart your drone.
Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 3.43.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 3.54.32 AM.png

: NO ONE WANTS TO FLY THERE DRONE IN THE RAIN.

But for those of you who do fly your drone and just dont talk about flying it, there is every chance that you can get caught in the rain.

There are those of you that use your drone to make money , to do inspections, roofs, towers , rivers, ships, farms, and sometimes it rains , you cannot always say that you will come back on a sunny day with no clouds in the sky. This is just not real life.

You have a lot of people that fly there Drones over the ocean and lake from there boat. We have seen it all to often as they try to hand catch the drone in the boat and it drops in the water, Panic sets in and the Drone sinks within mere seconds.

Hopefully this makes it more clear as to why the WET SUIT was created for the Phantom 4 Drones.

Made a quick video to show the visual in the white sky and you can really see how the white part of the drone just blends into the sky less than 100 ft away.

Approved Vendor
Phantomrain.org
Coal

New Trauma 1 Phantom Wet Suits: Protects your Phantom 4 Series drone with 2mm of High Density Closed Cell Neoprene for small impacts, Supports the landing gear for 1 hand grabs, Great Visuals in the sky and all packaged in a Water Protection system for you drone and battery.

All Wetsuits comes with 8 Install Videos providing you with clear directions on how to get a perfect fit without having to take apart your drone.
View attachment 89809

View attachment 89810

: NO ONE WANTS TO FLY THERE DRONE IN THE RAIN.

But for those of you who do fly your drone and just dont talk about flying it, there is every chance that you can get caught in the rain.

There are those of you that use your drone to make money , to do inspections, roofs, towers , rivers, ships, farms, and sometimes it rains , you cannot always say that you will come back on a sunny day with no clouds in the sky. This is just not real life.

You have a lot of people that fly there Drones over the ocean and lake from there boat. We have seen it all to often as they try to hand catch the drone in the boat and it drops in the water, Panic sets in and the Drone sinks within mere seconds.

Hopefully this makes it more clear as to why the WET SUIT was created for the Phantom 4 Drones.

Made a quick video to show the visual in the white sky and you can really see how the white part of the drone just blends into the sky less than 100 ft away.

Approved Vendor
Phantomrain.org
Coal
I like this suit, not just for the water protection but the look as well. Will the suit keep the P4 floating in the water in the event of a crash as well?

Last edited:
I like this suit, not just for the water protection but the look as well. Will the suit keep the P4 floating in the water in the event of a crash as well? Can you provide a link where these are available?

No the actual drone will not float .
Normally when the drone goes in the lake , it flips on it back within seconds making impossible to fly out, however with the Surge Ring on the bottom to protect that hole on the bottom of the drone, it slows the intake of water down giving you almost 15 seconds to get the drone out of the water and back up flying.

No the actual drone will not float .
Normally when the drone goes in the lake , it flips on it back within seconds making impossible to fly out, however with the Surge Ring on the bottom to protect that hole on the bottom of the drone, it slows the intake of water down giving you almost 15 seconds to get the drone out of the water and back up flying.
Just checked your website, If I were to order the Trauma 1 set I see the "ORCA" is the black & white setup, so I am assuming the Trauma is the Red & Black configuration?

Also can you buy additional battery seals for easy battery swapping? What would be the cost for each additional battery seal?

Last edited:
Just checked your website, If I were to order the Trauma 1 set I see the "ORCA" is the black & white setup, so I am assuming the Trauma is the Red & Black configuration?

Also can you buy additional battery seals for easy battery swapping? What would be the cost for each additional battery seal?

Yes the (Trauma 1) is the red/black (Orca) is the Black and White and the (Eclipse) is all black
Just call us and let us know how many you need. Thank you 440 - 315 - 4803

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1