New to the Site. I have a few questions.

Reaction score
Hello,

Jim from Minnesota, USA. Looking to get certified to use my drone for Real Estate Photography (and fun). I currently do not have a drone as I have been researching to see what I need to do before I can fly as a business. I'm not even sure where I can get certified at this time.

For a drone I have been looking at the DJI Phantom 4. There are many mixed reviews but most of them seem to be on the positive side for what I want to use it for. Thoughts??

Looking forward to this site and seeing how all of you are using your drones and maybe some great videos taken with your drone of choice.

Any feedback regarding how I can get certified in Minnesota and your thoughts on videos from a Phantom 4 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!!

Jim

I have a Phanton 3 Pro and I live within the 5 mile radius of Charlotte Douglas International airport. I contacted the FAA and they said I cannot fly 50 feet over my home to take a picture. Maybe you are lucky and won't have the restrictions.

bought a P4 about 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it, not one issue with it since i unboxed it , set it all up , and started my new adventure into the drone world without ever flying a RC of any kind...very simple and easy to operate...registering is no big deal...video has been breath taking so far...good luck fellow Minnesotan

Reactions: REALTOR JIM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair