New to the Forum from Northern Va

Reaction score
New forum member here from Northern Va near Washington DC. But at least I'm not within the 15 mile no fly zone. :)

Any way, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a P3a. Looks like there are some good deals out there right now. I was looking at a Hubsan H501S X4, but this forum and the support available made me change my mind. I hope to be able to contribute one day, instead of just sucking up info.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Lee .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: Teamfour
I'm over here northeast of you near Olney, just outside the FRZ. I actually flew in Sterling once last Easter because my brother in law lives in Sterling.

hi.gif

New forum member here from Northern Va near Washington DC. But at least I'm not within the 15 mile no fly zone. :)

Any way, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a P3a. Looks like there are some good deals out there right now. I was looking at a Hubsan H501S X4, but this forum and the support available made me change my mind. I hope to be able to contribute one day, instead of just sucking up info.

Richmonder chiming in. Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers