New to the forum and to Drones.

Hi There. I'm brand new to this forum and to drones in general. I live in Yorkton, Saskatchewan Canada, and was refereed by a friend to this site. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the community and enjoying my drone!
Hey I´m new too and i need help, i dont know how to start a thread or a post please help

Not sure where to post videos, but this is my first one here in YORKTON Sk. What you don't see is me crashing into the door of my house and busting two blades! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hey Brian theres a photo and video section at the top under forums, you post all your pictures and videos there,,,,check it out some nice videos in there

Last edited:
Same panel with just a different cover from what I have seen Squid .
If your getting this for the Pro the second one will not work . Is for 2.4 and 5.8 .
Now from what I have been reading about Maxx he has great service and will talk with you in here .
Not knocking the DBS as that's what I got on all 3 of mine . Same panel's just different covers .

well went out tonight Dirk and tried for distance, just raised the bird up and let er go made it out to 9545 feet one way ....video started to cut out and lose signal raised it up a bit and video would come back again but got scared and turned around was up around 800 feet everytime video would cut out just raised it up some more ...turned around and came back personal best so far 9545 feet all stock just a windsurfer antenna on, was very impressed

Reactions: dirkclod
well went out tonight Dirk and tried for distance, just raised the bird up and let er go made it out to 9545 feet one way ....video started to cut out and lose signal raised it up a bit and video would come back again but got scared and turned around was up around 800 feet everytime video would cut out just raised it up some more ...turned around and came back personal best so far 9545 feet all stock just a windsurfer antenna on, was very impressed
I'm impressed too Squid .That's out there .
Now about that avatar :eek:

Hi I'm new to forum. I have a P3 advance, it worked until an update, now my remote will not respond to anything Can I get any help in resetting the RC?

Hey Squid It's been a long time I hope all is well. I hope you watch this thread so you get the message. I live in a hilly area of Pennsylvania and grew some balls yesterday afternoon with he P4. I went up 400 + feet and did 7.2 miles out and back in a few directions with just windsurfers and 40% left on the battery. Send me a conversation request so we can catch up on things.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4