new to P3 from P2V+ gimbal dramas

Reaction score
Hi all have had the P3 s for 3 weeks brought it 2nd hand , anyhow the gimbal is acting like a fish out of water flapping around non stop , i have looked in the shaft its right ,, have done a gimbal cal , no luck the drone states a update is availiable but am worried about updating as heard so many bad things ,
Anyhow it would be great to get the camera working again , the vid feed works all telemitry works ,, If i cant stop it flapping i think i will just jamb it in the straight position ,,,If anyone knows of a fix i may try yell ,,,

OR I COULD SEND IT UP AND USE IT AS A MOVING TARGET FOR MY 1917 SMLE LITHGOW .303
Now that would be fun and worth videoing (LOL)
Thanks in Advance
Rob

if its eaysier flick a PM or Email

[email protected]

Since you haven't done the update and your gimble is all over the place, then why not update? Nothing to lose and could correct the problem [emoji6]

Reactions: crane-man
I will try today and see if it helps ,, Im lost to see why it would start as there was no crash and started mid flight in a hover with no wind ,,, maybe it is a software glitch ,,,
I will report back after the update ,,
cheers again Rob

Reactions: Neon Euc
Since you haven't done the update and your gimble is all over the place, then why not update? Nothing to lose and could correct the problem [emoji6]
I have tried to update from the sd card ,, the P3s wont read the card ,, i believe as there is a fault in the gimbal ,,,, Oh well ripped off ,,,,
the app keeps disconecting ,,,, Pitty i like the dji product but maybe think i jumped to the p3 should have kept the P2V+ maybe ,,
Any ideas on how to update the firmware would be good is there a way to plug into the main body control ,,,like the old NAZQ system ?

Well returned it if you can, if not inspect connections and wires carefully for damage if everything is OK the you probably have faulty WiFi (gimbal) board.

Well returned it if you can, if not inspect connections and wires carefully for damage if everything is OK the you probably have faulty WiFi (gimbal) board.
brought online ,,, so no returns ,,, all good ,, cheers ,, will look for another ,, Maybe strear away from the delicate dji gimbals from now on ,,,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.