New to Maryland.. Looking for a drone

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Jason. My fiance and I just moved to Maryland from San Francisco, CA. I love flying drones, however due to financial/medical issues involving my fiance, I had to get rid of my Mavic, P3 and 3DR Solo. We are living on only one salary, and I can't afford to purchase a new GPS drone. I am posting in hopes that someone out there has a spare/damaged drone laying around that isn't being used, and would be willing to let it go for a reasonable price. Most of the used drones I see posted online are extremely overpriced. If anyone out there would be willing to help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading. Jason
[email protected]

Hi. My name is Jason. My fiance and I just moved to Maryland from San Francisco, CA. I love flying drones, however due to financial/medical issues involving my fiance, I had to get rid of my Mavic, P3 and 3DR Solo. We are living on only one salary, and I can't afford to purchase a new GPS drone. I am posting in hopes that someone out there has a spare/damaged drone laying around that isn't being used, and would be willing to let it go for a reasonable price. Most of the used drones I see posted online are extremely overpriced. If anyone out there would be willing to help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading. Jason
[email protected]

Also try the classified section in Facebook.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31