New to group, new to DJI

Reaction score
Hello from Mesa, AZ!!! After many years of flying RC aircraft just purchased a Phantom 4 Advanced last week. Easy to fly just had to get used to mode 2 on the transmitter. Love it so far, but would like to hear from others in the East Valley on where to fly? Seems everywhere here is restricted or banned.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome, hopefully other AZ pilots will chime in and help you find places to fly. It looks like you do have a lot of airports around but there are ways to fly and still be legal. There is some good info here to help you to be able to do that. Fly for Fun under the Special Rule for Model Aircraft

Recreational Users| Know Before You Fly

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 7.50.08 PM.png

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Thanks for the add. Looking to get my commercial ticket by the first of the year. I have been into photography since high school and am working on starting an aerial imaging company in the very near future. Using the P4A to learn then will move into the Inspire 2. The switch from RC aircraft to drone, flying wise was simple. Running a camera at the same time not so much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic