New to drones.

Reaction score
Port Owen,Velddrif,Western Cape,South Africa
Can someone please help. I received a Phantom 3 adv. today and are a beginner. I have read the manual but need some clarity on the DJI go app which must be dowloaded and installed on my samsung s5 android. Must i download the application to my samsung first and then only connect it via the usb cable to the DJI remote in order to install it, OR connect to the remote first and then download the app via wi-fi ? Any help willbe appreciated.

Can someone please help. I received a Phantom 3 adv. today and are a beginner. I have read the manual but need some clarity on the DJI go app which must be dowloaded and installed on my samsung s5 android. Must i download the application to my samsung first and then only connect it via the usb cable to the DJI remote in order to install it, OR connect to the remote first and then download the app via wi-fi ? Any help willbe appreciated.
Simply download the app to your device the same as you would download any app. Then you connect to your device/app via a cable to the RC (remote).

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

First off welcome to PhantomPilots. First install the DJI GO app on your mobile device (via wifi or cellular) hook the USB cable from your mobile device to your Remote Control. Power on the Remote and start the DJI GO App. Power on the drone.

installed on my samsung s5 android.
As OSO stated that is the way to do it and Welcome Aboard. I would like to throw in one more note, if I may. The S5 may be a bit slow in processing with the GO app. Since I use Android and did use an S5 at one point, you will need to enable developer options and USB Debugging in order to get the video feed. Just a tip on the S5.

As OSO stated that is the way to do it and Welcome Aboard. I would like to throw in one more note, if I may. The S5 may be a bit slow in processing with the GO app. Since I use Android and did use an S5 at one point, you will need to enable developer options and USB Debugging in order to get the video feed. Just a tip on the S5.
Thank you for the tip.Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga