New Standard... Just updated.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just updated my Standard.
Can someone confirm that the gimbal makes a slight 'hissing' sound whilst powered up?
Also, my camera seems to point ever so slightly to the right. Is this normal? If not, can it be sorted?
Many thanks in advance..

Simon

Hi guys,

I've just updated my Standard.
Can someone confirm that the gimbal makes a slight 'hissing' sound whilst powered up?
Also, my camera seems to point ever so slightly to the right. Is this normal? If not, can it be sorted?
Many thanks in advance..

Simon
You might try doing an IMU calibration and Gimbal calibration. It is recommended by DJI after a firmware update. And don't forget to do the compass too.

Mine does, more then the P2V+.

Just done the firmware update, IMU calibration and a gimbal calibration but my camera is still pointing slightly to the right. Is this normal? If not, how do I sort it?
20150915_162603.jpg

Just done the firmware update, IMU calibration and a gimbal calibration but my camera is still pointing slightly to the right. Is this normal? If not, how do I sort it?

This might help you sort it out:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Santiego
My Phantom was faulty... I've now got a brand new replacement which seems to be working just fine! :)

I hear it comes with a feature called "Autopilot" which essentially follows you including changes in elevation. Pretty cool!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31