New Software

..... punk?

After being flamed, I should explain what this post is about.
In the movie with Clint Eastwood, a somewhat famous phrase was:
Do you feel lucky... well do you...PUNK.
That word was excluded in the poster's phrase, so I replied and added, with ...punk.
He obviously didn't know that PUNK was part of that famous phrase, so I added it, and he thought I was referring to him... I WAS NOT., so the derogatory post made by the poster to me (I think) was removed or deleted.
IF you post a phrase from a movie, include the WHOLE phrase, or expect to be corrected.
Here is one of many links with the explanation of that phrase from Dirty Harry:
'Do you feel lucky, punk?': Famous movie quotes you always get wrong revealed | Daily Mail Online
Yea thats why I left it out ...lol. I know the movie well, but on a forum such as this I knew it would have sounded like an insult. When I saw your post I knew what you were referring to and was wondering when the backlash would start. Too funny. Also, I don't mind that you were correcting the phrase just didn't want to be "that" guy.
What I find interesting is that the poster has read all the post and threads about bad firmware and yet, still updates a perfectly good drone.

Last edited:
Yea thats why I left it out ...lol. I know the movie well, but on a forum such as this I knew it would have sounded like an insult. When I saw your post I knew what you were referring to and was wondering when the backlash would start. Too funny. Also, I don't mind that you were correcting the phrase just didn't want to be "that" guy.
What I find interesting is that the poster has read all the post and threads about bad firmware and yet, still updates a perfectly good drone.[

The punk part was too far. I know the movie well and knew what he meant. Just wasn't appropriate. I retracted it because I don't like getting angry. And as far as other posts, it should be ok to ask again. Don't assume so much. You should always try to be helpful. By the way I updated and all my problems have been worked out.

Glad to hear your update went well for ya. I have yet to update and probably won't. All is good for now.

Reactions: Gtarman52
Havent flown for a few days, saw the update tonight.... after my experience just getting this thing to even fly for my first 3 days, im skipping any updates til i check off all of my video goals on my week off from work lol.

Reactions: Gtarman52
..... punk?

After being flamed, I should explain what this post is about.
In the movie with Clint Eastwood, a somewhat famous phrase was:
Do you feel lucky... well do you...PUNK.
That word was excluded in the poster's phrase, so I replied and added, with ...punk.
He obviously didn't know that PUNK was part of that famous phrase, so I added it, and he thought I was referring to him... I WAS NOT., so the derogatory post made by the poster to me (I think) was removed or deleted.
IF you post a phrase from a movie, include the WHOLE phrase, or expect to be corrected.
Here is one of many links with the explanation of that phrase from Dirty Harry:
'Do you feel lucky, punk?': Famous movie quotes you always get wrong revealed | Daily Mail Online
Not worry, I got it. Unfortunately, that movie was released in 1971. Not everyone here was, well there, at the time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164