New Software

Reaction score
I am receiving my 3rd P4P in a month today. Do I have to upgrade the firmware to the latest version? Bad luck with the other 2 quads after the upgrade.

Do I have to upgrade the firmware to the latest version?
No. Firmware updates are always optional. Just ignore the prompts to update in DJI GO if you don't want to update.

Yes. I always install the latest versions.

Reactions: andre renaud
Follow these instructions if updating via the DJI Assistant 2 application:

Follow these instructions if updating via DJI GO:

Reactions: andre renaud
you may or may not be sorrey that you did the update.
good luck.

I always keep my birds updated to the latest, never had an issue. My 2 cents.

Reactions: Gtarman52
Ok after the update it shows aircraft not connected. No video. It also shows that aircraft firmware is unknown. ??????????????? I also linked the remote but nothing

I needed to update the RC. All good except for the camera pointing a little left. Seems like a common problem. Anyone else have this problem

Do ya feel lucky, well do ya?
..... punk?

After being flamed, I should explain what this post is about.
In the movie with Clint Eastwood, a somewhat famous phrase was:
Do you feel lucky... well do you...PUNK.
That word was excluded in the poster's phrase, so I replied and added, with ...punk.
He obviously didn't know that PUNK was part of that famous phrase, so I added it, and he thought I was referring to him... I WAS NOT., so the derogatory post made by the poster to me (I think) was removed or deleted.
IF you post a phrase from a movie, include the WHOLE phrase, or expect to be corrected.
Here is one of many links with the explanation of that phrase from Dirty Harry:
'Do you feel lucky, punk?': Famous movie quotes you always get wrong revealed | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Ok after the update it shows aircraft not connected. No video. It also shows that aircraft firmware is unknown. ??????????????? I also linked the remote but nothing
Another poster has had the same problem.... might be a firmware problem.

I needed to update the RC. All good except for the camera pointing a little left. Seems like a common problem. Anyone else have this problem
IMO, when things fly perfect, you don't need to do anything but fly the craft, as much as possible! Don't fix what's not broke, a good rule of thumb.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj