New shell

Reaction score
My newly purchased used P2 seems to have a lot more shell damage than I first realized!
Biggest problem is where the steel threaded inserts have broken away from the lower shell half. Going to attempt some repairs with jb weld (steel to plastic) not sure if it will hold when I tighten the screws back in though.
Ultimately, I think I need a new shell, but where from? Aliexpress, $35usd are these patterns any good?

My newly purchased used P2 seems to have a lot more shell damage than I first realized!
Biggest problem is where the steel threaded inserts have broken away from the lower shell half. Going to attempt some repairs with jb weld (steel to plastic) not sure if it will hold when I tighten the screws back in though.
Ultimately, I think I need a new shell, but where from? Aliexpress, $35usd are these patterns any good?

I missed out on a shell today on eBay, they are so rare now it’s a nightmare finding one

Do you have a link to the AliExpress item. Have you tried any local approved dealers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4