New Recreational Flyer from UK

Reaction score
Hi, I have just joined this forum, to get advice and share experiences.
I am a very inexperienced drone flyer, from North Lancashire, with a new DJI Phantom 3 SE.
I am hoping to collect camera footage of scenery and outdoor activities I participate in, such as MTBing and XC skiing.
So far I have been limited in my flying by the lack of range in CE mode, wifi interference, and local places to fly that are neither no-fly zones or private property. I am hoping to take my drone to Sweden, this winter, so need to check that country's drone laws.

Reactions: dirkclod

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Telemarker

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Telemarker
Reaction score
Welcome, I am new to and have to say the help you get here is excellent, not seen anyone explode when someone asks maybe a simple question for some. Unlike the DJI forums were people go into melt down and scream use google.

For the CE mode there is a post in phantom3se section that points you to a modded app that puts you in FCC mode.

Reaction score
I'm Ken from the sunny West Midlands UK, bought myself an excellent used P3 to learn how to fly a drone. I used to fly RC Slope soarers while waiting for the wind to drop so that I could paraglide..

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calebpp